[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu Hour San Francisco & SF Bay Area [L]UG list(s)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 15 04:33:10 UTC 2019

Hmmm, I didn't even know there was a meetup.com page.

Anyway, fewer (one?) authoritative source better than numerous
(and potentially conflicting) non-authoritative sources ... especially
when the non-authoritative also don't refer back to the authoritative,
so most are quite unsure as to what is/isn't authoritative.

Anyway, I might (eventually?) get around to pokin' at some bits of it.