[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu California meeting on Sunday, February 24th, at 7pm PST.

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Sun Feb 24 11:06:29 UTC 2019

It's time to do our last meeting and planning before UbuCon and SCALE
17x this year.

Sunday, February 24th, we're having our regularly scheduled monthly LoCo
meeting at 7pm PST in #ubuntu-us-ca on chat.freenode.net.

Right now our focus will be preparing for SCALE 17x! Feel free to add
additional items to the meeting page on the Ubuntu wiki.  The meeting
page is available here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/19February24

If you are unable to edit the wiki, reply to this message and I'll get
your topics added.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add
your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - https://www.ubuntu.com/