[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu-us-ca Digest, Vol 133, Issue 3

Anna zeromusmog at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 00:09:51 UTC 2018

Failing a mastodon server, at least having a presence on mastodon would
probably be a good idea, considering it's probably the most promising FLOSS
social media project at the moment. I've been really down on that our only
social media options are corporate, but there's been a huge uptick in
Mastodon usage in the last few months and it's been lively and active to
the point where I don't even care about Twitter anymore, which I used to
live on.