[Ubuntu-US-CA] proposal to change meeting time

Charlie contact at charlieluna.com
Mon Mar 26 15:07:16 UTC 2018

understood elizabeth. i'm not asking to change the time anymore. i spoke with nathan regarding this and i realized i just need to do better about being at the meeting when it's scheduled. i, unfortunately, fell asleep before the meeting last night and i didn't wake up until 10pm. my work hours are long and killing me. lol

but, i'll just do my best to be there.