[Ubuntu-US-CA] proposal to change meeting time

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 26 14:50:57 UTC 2018

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 8:51 AM, Charlie <contact at charlieluna.com> wrote:
> i'm wanting to get some feedback on this to see what the consensus is.
>
> my issue is that i miss a lot of meetings due to my work hours and
> schedule and i really do miss participating. i'd like to propose the time
> be changed to an earlier time in the day, say 3pm?

I tend to be out during the daytime on weekends since it's the only
time I get to do errands and adventures. Sunday during the day won't
really work for me. Sometimes I'm also not back until 7PM even (or I'm
traveling, like I was during the meeting last night).

Thanks to Nathan for reminding us about this thread during the meeting
last night[0], hopefully others can chime in too.

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/18March25