[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu booth volunteers for SCALE urgently needed!

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 5 21:59:47 UTC 2018

Looks like your mail was stuck in the queue!  :o

On 02/25/2018 10:09 PM, Kain Centeno wrote:
> I'd love to help if there's an event in San Francisco, I'm not a social
> butterfly but really would love to give back something to the community.
>
> I hope someone steps up for the event in Scale16x 😄🙏

Thanks, Kain!  We can always use more volunteers up north.  There used
to be an Ubuntu Hour that was regular, and there's been some interest in
starting that up again.

As for SCALE, it's a really nice, friendly event that's well worth the
trip just to attend.  Perhaps you'll consider it next year!  This year
we have basic booth coverage, so things will work out.  Next year we'll
see if we can go back to a more usual level.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - https://www.ubuntu.com/