[Ubuntu-US-CA] There may be an open speaking slot at UbuCon at SCALE this year...

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Sun Feb 11 04:21:34 UTC 2018

We're busy finalizing our UbuCon schedule, and while we wait for the
last of our speakers to confirm their availability, we would like to
have a backup in case we need to change our plans.

If you would like to give a standard format, 40-minute presentation at
UbuCon at SCALE, feel free to send me an email with the pertinent
information.

UbuCon attendees reflect the wide range of the Ubuntu community, from
enthusiasts to professionals.  The talk should be about Ubuntu or about
something that was enabled by Ubuntu, and can fall along any level of
technicality.

If you are available to speak on either Thursday, March 8th or Friday,
March 9th, please email me with a talk title and a one-paragraph summary
of your topic.  We'll get in touch with you late next week if we can use
your talk.

Feel free to pass this offer along to others who may be interested.

Regards,
Nathan

--
Nathan Haines