[Ubuntu-US-CA] Hi, what can I do?

George Mulak GMulak at AmericanFinancialTax.com
Thu Dec 13 02:36:57 UTC 2018

Welcome Jim!

I'll send you a private email with my contact information but please start encouraging everyone to start getting ready for SCaLE 17X in Pasadena, CA on March 7-10, 2019

https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/17x

There will be lots of great vendors ther, classes of every type, pleanty of people to talk and collaborate with for less than $75.00 with the Ubuntu discount!  Last time there were over 3,000 people there I believe.

Talk to you soon.

George Mulak.  KM6AFI

-----Original Message-----
From: Ubuntu-us-ca [mailto:ubuntu-us-ca-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of Jim Nessen
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 11:43 PM
To: Ubuntu-us-ca at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: [Ubuntu-US-CA] Hi, what can I do?

Howdy everyone...

I’ve been a lurker for awhile now and just rejoined the team on launchpad.  I just wanted to see how I could help out the group, whether it be providing resources for hosting stuff, or whatever!

I plan on hopping into IRC in the next few days to say hi!

I am located in Northern California (live in Dixon and work in Sacramento).

Thanks!

Jim

Sent from my iPhone