[Ubuntu-US-CA] Holidays

Charlie Luna ircsurfer at icloud.com
Tue Dec 11 15:11:16 UTC 2018

The end of 2018. It got delivered really quick and it brought its own gifts.

A nine (yes, 9) day long medical procedure (not me, my wife) and a wedding (my wife's dad, my FIL) will require my full attention until the beginning of 2019.

With that, I'll be unavailable for meetings and anything else team related until these personal matters are done and we're on the other side of them.

So with this email, I bid ALL of you a happy holiday season. Please, be safe. Please, have fun! That's important! Most of all, be happy and joyous and spread it!

If you do need to contact me, you can still email me and I'll try my hardest to get back to you as soon as I can.

"The future always looks bright and shiny no matter how dark and ugly, or warm and pleasant it might be today."

Charlie Luna

ubuntu-california.org