[Ubuntu-US-CA] team t-shirt

charlie home at charlieluna.com
Mon Dec 3 01:11:20 UTC 2018

hey everyone. I'm back with another email. I finally received my team
based shirt in the mail yesterday and I've got to say I'm very happy and
excited to start wearing this awesome piece of merchandise. I'm going to
be posting pics of it in the next few days here on the mailing list and
on our social media accounts to show you what you can do with Ubuntu and
open source software and free files made available on our team Launchpad
account in the code section.

Can you get one like this? Absolutely. I can help you get one if you
need help or don't have the time to do it or you can pull together the
files and do something that fits your tastes with any service you
prefer. Either way, it's all worth it when you get to promote an awesome
Ubuntu Loco Team and the software itself. If you'd like my assistance,
feel free to email me personally and I'll help you all I can.

Charlie "hangar18" Luna