[Ubuntu-US-CA] hello!

Charlie contact at charlieluna.com
Sat May 13 17:06:40 UTC 2017

yes, you're correct. And honestly, I knew that already and I don't know
why I didn't think of that before. I can log into that other SSID and
use it but I haven't tried it yet. Been away from my laptop for other
matters.

But right now, ac is working decently but I'm going to change over to
the other SSID for a baseline test and maybe get a better idea of what's
going on.