[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu California meeting on Sunday, May 14th, at 7pm PDT

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Fri May 12 02:58:30 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

This Sunday, May 14th, we're having our regularly scheduled bi-weekly
LoCo meeting at 7pm PST in #ubuntu-us-ca on chat.freenode.net.

We'll discuss the proposed changes to the Ubuntu California leadership
document before we send it to the team for a vote.

Feel free to add additional items to the meeting page on the Ubuntu
wiki.  The meeting page is available here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/17May14

If you are unable to edit the wiki, reply here and we'll get your topics
added.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add
your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.
--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/