[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu California meeting on Sunday, July 9th, at 7pm PDT

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 7 05:26:38 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Fourth of July celebration this week!

This Sunday, July 9th, we're having our regularly scheduled bi-weekly
LoCo meeting at 7pm PDT in #ubuntu-us-ca on chat.freenode.net.

At this meeting, we'll again look at where we stand in regards to a new
call for nominations and a new leadership election for Ubuntu
California.  Currently there are no nominations.  If you might be
interested in leadership, take a look at the leadership document and
consider nominating yourself.  Or, if you have any questions, feel free
to email myself or Elizabeth Joseph for more details.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Leadership

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Leadership/2017

The agenda is otherwise empty.  Feel free to add additional items to the
meeting page on the Ubuntu wiki.  The meeting page is available here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/17July09

If you are unable to edit the wiki, reply here and we'll get your topics
added.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add
your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/