[Ubuntu-US-CA] San Diego Meetup Thursday 1/19

Philip Ballew philipballew at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 13 20:52:32 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,

I am holding the January San Diego meetup next Thursday at 6pm, in Downtown
San Diego at the Vine Co-Working space. The official room and information
will be shared on the meetup page when all is confirmed, but we will be
using one of their spaces designed for meetups to occur. I believe parking
can be validated, but I would recommend taking the trolley if you can.
Please RSVP here at the meetup page. Can't wait to see you there!
https://www.meetup.com/Ubuntu-California/events/236906896/