[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu California meeting on Sunday, August 20th, at 7pm PDT

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 18 03:00:21 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

This Sunday, August 20th, we're having our regularly scheduled bi-weekly
LoCo meeting at 7pm PDT in #ubuntu-us-ca on chat.freenode.net.

The agenda is currently empty.  Feel free to add additional items to the
meeting page on the Ubuntu wiki.  The meeting page is available here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/17August20

If you are unable to edit the wiki, reply to this message and I'll get
your topics added.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add
your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/