[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu California meeting on Sunday, April 30th, at 7pm PDT

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 29 06:34:17 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

This Sunday, March 19th, we're having our regularly scheduled bi-weekly
LoCo meeting at 7pm PST in #ubuntu-us-ca on chat.freenode.net.

With Ubuntu 17.04 now released and giant changes coming to the desktop
experience in the 'artsy' release cycle, it's time to start thinking
about summer Ubuntu plans.

Feel free to add additional items to the meeting page on the Ubuntu
wiki.  The meeting page is available here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/17April30

If you are unable to edit the wiki, reply here and we'll get your topics
added.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add
your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.
--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/