[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu San Diego Social Hour

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Fri Sep 16 10:52:11 UTC 2016

> From: "Philip Ballew" <philipballew at ubuntu.com>
> Subject: [Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu San Diego Social Hour
> Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 08:10:03 -0700

> We are having an informal gathering of Ubuntu users and Linux lovers next
> week in San Diego. The event will take place Tuesday the 20th at 6pm, on
> the Starbucks on Sports Arena across from In-N-Out. This is the location we
> have met in the past. the topic of this meeting will be getting to know
> other Ubuntu people in the area, as well as find ways to grow the
> community. If you can make it, please RSVP on the Meetup page, so I know
> it's real. Can't wait to see all my fellow Ubuntu people there!
>
> https://www.meetup.com/Ubuntu-California/events/234085250/

Does sounds rather like an Ubuntu event, California Ubuntu event,
maybe even a loco event, and maybe even an "Ubuntu Hour".

Y'all might want to list/note/update it on:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/UbuntuHours
And the pages/stuff referenced/noted/suggested under there.
Uhm, yeah, some 'o that stuff looks mighty out-of-date ...
When: Thursday 18 November 2010
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/UbuntuHours?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=UbuntuHour-SiliconValley-MV.svg
Hmmmm... since when is SiliconValley in Southern California and in San Diego?
Red Rock Cafe, 2nd floor ... but it's quite ambiguous about location ...
is that San Diego, or SilconValley?  Address and city would be good.
More recent than 5 years ago would also be good.

Well, at least it is listed as a California event:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-california/events/
and also on Ubuntu Hours 2016
:-)