[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu California meeting on Sunday, October 30th, at 7pm PDT

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Sun Oct 30 07:21:20 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

This Sunday, October 30th, we're having our regularly scheduled
bi-weekly LoCo meeting at 7pm PDT in #ubuntu-us-ca on chat.freenode.net.
In fact, this is our last meeting before Daylight Savings Time ends.

Currently, the agenda is empty.  Feel free to add your topic to the
agenda or reply to this email and we will add it to the agenda for you.
The meeting page is available here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/16October30
For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add
your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: