[Ubuntu-US-CA] Food and beverage sponsor needed: San Francisco Release Party in July

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 17 19:34:27 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I've just announced[0] our San Francisco Release Party next month. We
have a venue thanks to OpenDNS, but we're still looking for a food and
beverage sponsor.

This event is entirely volunteer run. We're requesting approximately
$250-300 donated to cover pizza, desserts and beverages. In return
we'll mention you in further announcements and you can say a few words
at the event (hiring? think Ubuntu folks are interested in the work
you're doing?).

Please reach out to me directly at lyz at ubuntu.com if your company is
able to help us with this so we can discuss.

[0] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us-ca/2016-June/002735.html