[Ubuntu-US-CA] Fwd: Meetup.com seven month trial for Ubuntu California

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 11 17:14:24 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I was asked about Ubuntu California's experience with Meetup.com and
I've shared my thoughts with the loco-contacts mailing list[0], and
included below.

Have any thoughts in addition to mine? I'd love to hear from you,
either here, on that list or in private.

[0] Everyone is welcome to join, not just leaders. The list discusses
general LoCo work/questions worldwide, sign up here: