[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu California meeting on Sunday, July 10th, at 7pm PDT

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Jul 10 20:55:47 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I like sending these out early than the day-of, but better late than never...

This Sunday, July 10th, we're having our regularly scheduled bi-weekly
LoCo meeting at 7pm PDT in #ubuntu-us-ca on chat.freenode.net.

On the agenda this week we give updates on upcoming events and will
continue discussing plans for upcoming Ubuntu 16.04 LTS release
parties and presentations.

Feel free to add additional items to the meeting page on the Ubuntu
wiki.  The meeting page is available here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/16July10

If you are unable to edit the wiki, reply here and we'll get your topics added.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add
your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.