[Ubuntu-US-CA] What about Modesto

Brendan Perrine walterorlin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 23:00:46 UTC 2016

On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 09:31:07 -0800
Omar Garcia <ppgarcia03 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm in the Central Valley. San Francisco is to far away. Plan something for the valley. I would like

Unfortanetly far away means for you means that if there is not a member local to you which I cannot think of any off the top of my head close to modesto, the event would be far away for other members. I don't really see an easy solution. Even just an ubuntu hour would be quite helpful if someone could host one but I am not sure of all members of this team and where they live in my head.
--
Brendan Perrine <walterorlin at gmail.com>