[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu California meeting on Sunday, January 10th, at 7pm PST

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 8 03:20:20 UTC 2016

This Sunday, January 10th, we're having our regularly scheduled
bi-weekly LoCo meeting at 7pm PST in #ubuntu-us-ca on
chat.freenode.net.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

On this week's agenda, we'll discuss the upcoming UbuCon Summit and
SCALE 14x events and the need for more volunteers for the Ubuntu booth
at SCALE 14x.

Feel free to add additional items to the meeting page on the Ubuntu wiki.

The meeting page is available here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/16January10

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add
your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/