[Ubuntu-US-CA] Wednesday, February 10th: San Francisco Ubuntu Hour

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 8 03:49:46 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Coming up this week on Wednesday, February 10th, from 6-7PM I'll be
hosting an Ubuntu Hour in downtown San Francisco at the Starbucks at
201 3rd Street, across from Moscone Center. This is just a couple
blocks south from where we used to meet on New Montgomery St. This
Starbucks has more space and worked out very well when we met here
last month.

Working on something interesting with Ubuntu? New to Ubuntu? Using it
at work? Just want to spend time with fellow enthusiasts? Come and
enjoy some coffee or other drink, perhaps a pastry, and chat about
Ubuntu with us!

Details & optional RSVP:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/3303-ubuntu-hour-san-francisco/
OR