[Ubuntu-US-CA] No San Francisco Ubuntu Hour in April

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Apr 10 20:21:53 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

We typically have an Ubuntu Hour in San Francisco on the second
Wednesday of the month, which would be coming up this Wednesday the
13th.

With the 16.04 LTS release coming up in a couple weeks and various
other projects going on, I'm too over-committed to host this month.

If anyone else in the area wants to host, please let me know and I'll
make sure you have what you need to set it up.

As an aside, we do hope to have a release party in SF, but we're
currently struggling to secure a venue. At this point it may end up
being some time in May rather than on release day (April 21st).