[Ubuntu-US-CA] VBox Crash w/Unity

Scott DuBois rhcom.linux at gmail.com
Thu May 28 02:35:33 UTC 2015

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 06:40:33PM -0700, Scott DuBois wrote:
> > Due to the 3D acceleration requirements of Unity, though, you'll
> > want to make sure that you have the guest extensions installed,
> > preferably from VirtualBox and not the Additional Drivers dialog
> > box.

Ok, it's installed. Updates done and 3D acceleration on through VBox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bpwy3ue587gie9w/ubuntu_vbox.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cu4yv65e8s0rtv0/ubuntu_vbox_2.jpg?dl=0

I'll try doing apt-get upgrade and see what happens.

--
Scott DuBois       "The true sign of intelligence is...
BSIT/SE	                 not knowledge but imagination"