[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu California meeting on Sunday, May 31st, at 7pm PT

Scott DuBois rhcom.linux at gmail.com
Wed May 27 21:50:35 UTC 2015

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 02:24:04PM -0700, Nathan Haines wrote:
> It's time for the last meeting in May!
>
> This Sunday, May 31st, we're having our regularly scheduled
> bi-weekly LoCo meeting at 7pm PT in #ubuntu-us-ca on
> chat.freenode.net.

I think I'm going to finally make it after months of missing due to homework
crunching. I set a reminder on calcurse with a cron to email me.

* 19:00 -> 19:30
  Ubuntu Ca - IRC

#Run daily Calcurse
0 5,13 * * *    calcurse -aN -t | mail -s "Daily Schedule" sdubois at linux.com

If this doesn't kick me in the head, I don't know what to do.

--
Scott DuBois       "The true sign of intelligence is...
BSIT/SE	                 not knowledge but imagination"