[Ubuntu-US-CA] Testing List

Scott DuBois rhcom.linux at gmail.com
Wed May 27 21:44:19 UTC 2015

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 02:19:01PM -0700, Nathan Haines wrote:
> It's always been a mix between the list and IRC, heavy on the IRC.
> So yes, you're still subscribed and hopefully receiving this
> message.  :)

Got it. =)

The other address (first one) I think I might unsubscribe so I keep the traffic
down to that address. Having mailing list stuff and persoanl mail going to
separate addresses works better for me.

--
Scott DuBois       "The true sign of intelligence is...
BSIT/SE	                 not knowledge but imagination"