[Ubuntu-US-CA] Testing List

Scott DuBois rhcom.linux at gmail.com
Wed May 27 21:05:42 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I've been working on shuffling mailing list accounts to this address as it's
easier for me to "keep 'em separated" and mailing lists seem to work better
through mutt for me anyway.

In checking the account I was using, I haven't seen very much new mail come
through from this list. Are people still chatting here? Or has it become kind of
a mix between the list and IRC?
--
Scott DuBois       "The true sign of intelligence is...
BSIT/SE	                 not knowledge but imagination"