[Ubuntu-US-CA] New Ubuntu User in California

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 21 18:25:54 UTC 2015

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 9:48 PM, Florian Coste <fcoste21 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm really interesting by the Ubuntu community which was really welcomed
> with me in France. I'm sending this message in order to know if there is
> some meetings near from San Francisco (I'm living at Fremont), or
> HackerSpace ?

Welcome, Florian! Philip mentioned the Ubuntu-specific Ubuntu Hours
that we have in San Francisco each month, these are easily accessible
via BART. But since you're in Fremont you might want also want to
check out EBLUG: http://www.eblug.org/ I went to my first meeting of
theirs last month, good people :)