[Ubuntu-US-CA] New Ubuntu User in California

Florian Coste fcoste21 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 04:48:12 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm a newcomer in California (from France). I am also a Xubuntu user since
last Christmas, so you can consider that I'm a beginner, but I'm learning
fast.

I'm really interesting by the Ubuntu community which was really welcomed
with me in France. I'm sending this message in order to know if there is
some meetings near from San Francisco (I'm living at Fremont), or
HackerSpace ?

I would like to meet Ubuntu users in order to learn more and more. I am
also a beginner developper, and I'm trying to start to contribute to
projets like Lubuntu, KeepassX, etc...

I hope meet great people here ;)

See you,
Florian