[Ubuntu-US-CA] Fwd: Re: ubuntu help

Philip Ballew philipballew at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 21 18:34:41 UTC 2015

Hey Larry,

I just recently saw your email, and see that you are close by. I am happily
willing to look at your macbook and any other issues you have. I live in
Ocean Beach, San Diego and if you wanna meet here or talk on the phone, or
email I can try to work with either of these options. Do these options seem
like ways to work with you? Here is my number as well: 530-305-6497