[Ubuntu-US-CA] SCALE 13X: Call for volunteers

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 16 06:44:03 UTC 2015

On 01/15/2015 08:47 PM, Luis R. Caballero wrote:
> Good evening Nathan, hey I am going bunkers!!! trying to sign up as
> volunteer at the wiki.ubuntu eventhough I'am logged in with my ubuntu
> one account....I need help!

It can be tricky!

Basically, you log into the wiki, go to the page:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/Scale13x

Then click Edit at the top.  Scroll down in the next nearly to the
bottom.  You should be able to make a copy of the last line in the
volunteers table.  It looks like this:

##|| Name || Shirt size || X || X || X || X || Notes ||

Then just fill it in, replacing the name, shirt size, and then deleting
any Xs for shifts you won't be at.  Remove notes if none apply.

And if worst comes to worst, just shoot me a private email with the
above information and I'll add you myself.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/