[Ubuntu-US-CA] iPod with iTunes Compatibility

Grant Bowman grant.bowmanswy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 00:01:54 UTC 2015

A friend has a daughter who uses iTunes. They would like to sync their iPod
with Ubuntu. Does Rhythmbox have all the required functionality? Is this
the best tool for the job? Do a need a certain version of Ubuntu to get the
latest version of some related software?

It would be wonderful to hear the results of experiences with these issues.
I've rooted and jailbroken a couple iPods and iPhones (legally) but am no
expert and am not familiar with the best, most current tools. I know the
software does need to change over time with different versions of hardare
and iOS.

Thanks,
Grant