[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu California meeting tonight, February 8th, at 7pm PT

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 9 00:28:19 UTC 2015

Hi everyone!

Tonight, Sunday, February 8th, we're having our regularly scheduled
bi-weekly LoCo meeting at 7pm PT in #ubuntu-us-ca on
chat.freenode.net.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

Tonight we'll hear vivid recollections from the Ubuntu Global Jam
events, and look ahead to SCALE 13x.

The meeting page is available here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/14December14

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add
your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/