[Ubuntu-US-CA] Help out LibreOffice at the SCALE conference! (Free T-shirt and Conference Pass)

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 11:58:01 UTC 2015

Hello, Ubuntu people of California!

WHAT:
LibreOffice will be returning to Los Angeles for the 13th annual
Southern California Linux Expo (SCALE), and we're looking for some
motivated people to help us staff our booth!

WHEN:
Fri, Feb 20, 2PM - 6PM
Sat, Feb 21, 10AM - 6PM
Sun, Feb 22, 10AM - 2PM
(times approximate)

SKILLS:
Experience with LibreOffice and other FOSS products like GNU/Linux is
a plus, but a helpful and positive attitude is much more important!

In addition to talking about LibreOffice, we'll be showing-off our
printed user manuals, demoing LibreOffice to interested users,
breathing fire, and handing out stickers. Maybe one of those was a
lie.

We'd like people to volunteer for at least 4 hours during the event.

PERKS:
As a member of the booth team you'll get an Official LibreOffice
T-shirt, a Full Conference Pass, and the glory of joining the elite
ranks of our LibreOffice conference volunteers!

CONCLUSION:
If hanging out at a booth and extolling the virtues of LibreOffice and
Free Software sounds like your idea of a good time, then please ping
me back. We'd love to have you on board!

Best,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon