[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu Global Jam Event in San Francisco on Sunday, February 8th

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 3 20:42:34 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 8:45 PM, Elizabeth K. Joseph <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> 1. I need at least one volunteer to help out

Thanks to James and Christian for volunteering!

> 2. If you want to come, please email me and/or RSVP at
> http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/2984-ubuntu-california-san-francisco-qa-jam/

In case you're not convinced to come out to the city on a Sunday yet,
thanks to Pearson we'll have the following books available. ALL
attendees are welcome to take one of their choice home to keep :)

 * The Official Ubuntu Book, 8th Edition (I'm one of the authors, I'll
custom-sign for you if you want!)

 * A Practical Guide to Ubuntu Linux, 4th Edition (signed by the
author, thanks Mark!)

 * Ubuntu Unleashed 2015 Edition

Plus the free food and Ubuntu stickers and pens :)