[Ubuntu-US-CA] Fwd: Supporting the UbuCon Summit

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 18 22:57:25 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

UbuCon at SCALE has been a long time event for us, but as you might
know we're now getting even more support from Canonical this year for
what we're calling the UbuCon Summit. This includes a keynote by Mark
Shuttleworth and several key people from Canonical coming in to give
talks. Of all the UbuCons in the world, I feel very fortunate that the
community team at Canonical has selected an UbuCon right here in
California to test their first UbuCon Summit format!

As in years past, Richard Gaskin and Nathan Haines are playing key
roles in organizing. Michael Hall of Canonical has sent the following
to help spread the word, I hope you can join us and participate :)