[Ubuntu-US-CA] New Ubuntu User in California

Florian Coste fcoste21 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 00:17:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thank you guys for your help and your recommandations. It's very helpful
for me. I have initially tried with meetup.com. But, most of them are only
talks. And not really meeting people...

I will try to go to some of this hackerspace and LUG. I suppose that during
the summer most of them are less active (it's a bad thing considering I'm
here only for the summer, but it's ok.)

I hope to see some of you, maybe in the next Ubuntu Hour.
See you !