[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu / Debian ... Sunday, San Jose, night ... Berkeley afternoon, fanless Linux computers? ...

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 22 14:51:49 UTC 2015

Sounds great!  I'll also be at Berkeley Linux Users Group this
Sunday - noon - 3 @ Bobby G's!
http://www.berkeleylug.com/?page_id=67
Fanless computers running Linux also sounds cool - and
notably *quiet* - and one less moving component to fail!
Anyway, might make brief mention on list:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/berkeleylug
I think some folks in some of the other [L]UGs around the Bay Area
are also particularly interested in fanless computers running
Linux - e.g. I remember at least one person at CABAL being
quite interested in such.
http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/

> From: "George Mulak" <George at AmericanFinancialTax.com>
> Subject: RE: Ubuntu / Debian ... Sunday, San Jose, night ...
> Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 01:43:41 +0000

> Vicki and I will be there.
>
> Bobby G's on Sunday at noon.
>
> I could bring some of my companies computers that are fanless running Ubuntu.

>>> http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/3099-ubuntu-hour-san-
>>> f