[Ubuntu-US-CA] IRC meeting this Sunday (April 5th) 7pm PDT

Melissa Draper melissa at meldraweb.com
Sun Apr 5 06:39:43 UTC 2015

Hi everyone!

Tomorrow (Sunday) we're having our regularly scheduled bi-weekly LoCo
meeting at 7pm PDT in #ubuntu-us-ca on chat.freenode.net.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
    https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
    https://webchat.freenode.net?channels=%23ubuntu-us-ca

There are currently no agenda items, but if anyone has any topics to
discuss, or projects or announcements for us, feel free to drop by and say
hi.

The meeting page is available here:
    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/15April5

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add your
comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.