[Ubuntu-US-CA] Wednesday, September 10th: San Francisco Ubuntu Hour (and Bay Area Debian (BAD) meeting after)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 8 11:57:07 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

On Wednesday night, September 10th, we'll be having another Ubuntu Hour at
the Starbucks on New Montgomery Street, next to The Palace hotel.

Location: Starbucks, 74 New Montgomery Street
Details:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/2889-ubuntu-hour-san-francisco/

Look for the little Ubuntu Hour sign on our table.

So come out to enjoy some coffee, perhaps a pastry and chat about Ubuntu :)

And there's also Bay Area Debian (BAD) meeting right after very close by:
http://bad.debian.net/pipermail/bad/2014-September/003638.html