[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting tonight, Sunday Septeber 7th, at 7PM PDT

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 7 16:07:02 UTC 2014

Hi everyone!

Tonight, Sunday September 7th, we're having our regularly scheduled
bi-weekly LoCo meeting at 7pm PDT in #ubuntu-us-ca on
chat.freenode.net.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

The current agenda:

1. Software Freedom Day plans
2. CaliforniaTeam/Leadership Election

The meeting page is available here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/14September07

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add
your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.

http://www.princessleia.com