[Ubuntu-US-CA] Southern California Linux Expo 13x, February 19-22, 2015, Hilton LAX

Robert Wall robert at rww.name
Mon Nov 17 04:06:21 UTC 2014

(Last mail for tonight, I promise :)

Hi everyone,

At the meeting tonight, we discussed the upcoming SCaLE 13x event. You
can see information at http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale13x

Several of us (not including me this year, unfortunately) are planning
on attending, and we generally have a booth there, so we should start
discussing the logistics of that. I'd like to volunteer Nathan Haines
to get the booth registered and take charge of making it awesome, and
unless anyone objects I'll ask him to email SCaLE and get that ball
rolling in a week or so.

If anyone's interested in presenting at SCaLE itself, there's a call
for papers out right now, until December 10th:
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/cfp

Please feel free to use this thread to start organizing and bouncing
ideas around :)

Robert

--
Robert Wall <robert at rww.name>