[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu California meeting today, November 2nd, at 7pm PT

Robert Wall robert at rww.name
Sun Nov 2 20:05:22 UTC 2014

Hi everyone!

Tonight, Sunday November 2nd, we're having our regularly scheduled bi-weekly
LoCo meeting at 7pm PT (yay timezone changes!) in #ubuntu-us-ca on
chat.freenode.net.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here: http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

Nothing on the agenda right now. If you have any announcements or ideas,
please bring them so we have something to discuss :)

The meeting page is available here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/14November02

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add
your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.

Robert

--
Robert Wall <robert at rww.name>