[Ubuntu-US-CA] Sonoma County activity?

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Fri May 23 19:29:03 UTC 2014

<quote name="Elizabeth K. Joseph" date="2014-05-23" time="11:34:08 -0700">
> On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 2:13 PM, Skip Thomsen <hiloguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Greetings!
> >
> > Is there any kind of an Ubuntu user's groups anywhere in Sonoma County?  Our
> > five office and home computers are all happily running Ubuntu and I'd love
> > to help spread the word!
>
> I had hoped some more locals would chime in, alas! It would really be
> great to see more activity beyond the big cities (SF, LA and SD tend
> to be where most activity happens).

I missed this thread!

I recently moved up to Petaluma from SF, so yeah, count me in if you
want to do something near Petaluma. I probably won't jump start anything
myself (I'm still dealing with balancing hobbies and being a new dad, 2
years later).

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| http://grossmeier.net           A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |