[Ubuntu-US-CA] Sonoma County activity?

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri May 23 18:34:08 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 2:13 PM, Skip Thomsen <hiloguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> Is there any kind of an Ubuntu user's groups anywhere in Sonoma County?  Our
> five office and home computers are all happily running Ubuntu and I'd love
> to help spread the word!

I had hoped some more locals would chime in, alas! It would really be
great to see more activity beyond the big cities (SF, LA and SD tend
to be where most activity happens).

Grant mentioned Ubuntu Hours, there's also an article I worked on a
few years back about what individual advocates can do:

http://ubuntu-us.org/2009/12/06/what-individuals-can-do-for-their-loco-team/

The team gets a shipment of DVDs for each LTS release, so let me know
if you need any disks for any projects up there (same goes for
everyone, Nathan and I are distributing them to folks throughout the
state).

http://www.princessleia.com