[Ubuntu-US-CA] Upcoming presentations at FeltonLUG and BALUG

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Sat May 17 03:01:21 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to drop a note to the list to mention I'll be presenting
on 14.04 these next few days at a couple LUGs in my area.

FeltonLUG: Saturday, May 17th at 10:00AM
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/felton-lug/8htqiNHhqD8/6CLia3-nduUJ

Bay Area Linux Users Group: Tuesday, May 20th at 8PM (optional dinner
with us at 6:30 PM, $13)
http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-announce-balug.org/2014-May/000672.html

Hope to see some of you there! Would be great to meet some new folks
and it's always helpful to have some other area gurus join these
meetings to help answer questions :)

The slides are expanded from the short presentation I gave at our
release party in SF[0] and I'll be sharing them after the
presentations so others can use them too.

[0] http://spreadubuntu.org/en/material/presentation/ubuntu-1404-whats-new

http://www.princessleia.com