[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting tonight, Sunday May 4th, at 7PM PDT

Robert Wall robert at rww.name
Sun May 4 19:50:42 UTC 2014

Hi everyone!

Tonight, Sunday May 4th, we're having our regularly scheduled bi-weekly
LoCo meeting at 7pm PDT in #ubuntu-us-ca on chat.freenode.net.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
	https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
	http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

Our agenda was looking a little bare, so I added some items:

* Ubuntu 14.04 LTS DVD distribution (as discussed on this list recently)
* Release parties wrap-up
* Future events
  * OCLug Installfest on May 24th
  * Event ideas?

And as always if you have projects you wish to talk about or other
announcements, you're welcome to join us and share.

The meeting page is available here:
	https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/14May04

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add
your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.

Robert