[Ubuntu-US-CA] +Books/publications & BAD: Re: Wednesday, March 12th: San Francisco Ubuntu Hour

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 12 04:45:59 UTC 2014

And for those wondering what may be of interest to do after
San Francisco Ubuntu Hour, quite close by and with very convenient
timing so one might catch every last second of Ubuntu Hour, yet not be
late for next engagement, after San Francisco Ubuntu Hour
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/2733-ubuntu-hour-san-francisco/
we have quite close by and very shortly following:
Bay Area Debian (BAD)
http://bad.debian.net/list/2014-March/003587.html
starting at: 7:05 P.M. Wednesday evening 2014-03-12
located at:
Henry's Hunan Restaurant
110 Natoma St. (between 2nd & New Montgomery)
San Francisco, CA  94105-3704
1-415-546-4999
See the URL above for more details.
Oh, I'll likely also bring review copies of some books/publications to
San Francisco Ubuntu Hour - again see the URL above for more details.

references/excerpts: